Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Review from a MTS data card user.....

MTS MBlaze Mobile Broadband is stealing my money and wasting my time

March 28, 2010
By adam.watt | Email This Post Email This Post
I bought an MTS ‘MBLaze’ USB Mobile internet device because I was told it works on Mac OS X, 2 weeks ago. The cheaper model, infact, does not. Despite the box saying it does. I returned that and got the more expensive of the two models, which worked, but not properly.
It deducts my balance at a ridiculous rate – 10/15MB in 5 minutes while connected, even if my computer nether up nor downloads any data in this time. This is theft, simple as as that.
I have spoke to their amazingly inefficient ‘customer services’ so many times I can’t stand them anymore. I have explained the problems to over 20 people. Over and over again. Many of them have lied about returning calls, a few simply hung up the phone on me, many times I have been left on hold for no reason. I have all their names. Even today, 15 days after purchasing the second device I still have to explain everything to them and the still ask the same stupid question, lie, put me on hold and are generally incompetent and evasive in the extreme.

Disclaimer

A BLOG FOR ALL THE SHAREHOLDERS OF SSTL (FORMERLY SHYAMTELELINK LTD) TO COME TOGETHER AND DISCUSS ISSUES OF COMMON INTEREST. YOU CAN REACH US AT AMSOST@GMAIL.COM